dilluns, 6 de juny del 2016

9 THINGS I LOVE

1- Football: My like without football is nothing, i love watch football and l love play football too.
2- Formula 1: I really love F1, i follow F1 for many years, and is amaizing, the races, the environment... Everything is awesome, i didn't miss a races for many years.
3- Tennis: Tennis is my sport, the sport i do,i love play tennis and see the professionals on the TV.
4- My telephone: My phone is a samsung S6 and right now i could not live without it. It's impossible.
5- Play station 4: PS4 is like my daughter, when i was tired of school or i bored i play the PS4, by desconnecting of all it is brutal.
6- My sofa: My sofa, when i wake up the first thing i do is going to my sofa, i really lofe my sofa is my brother, and is very confortable, is AWESOME!!
7- McDonalds: McDonals is very important in my life, when my mum is not in house my father and me,we go to McDonalds, without McDonalds many days i would starve.
8- Nike: Is my favourite brand, for everything, shoes, t-shirts.... I love everything nike.
9- The summer: Is the best season of the yaer. For all, because there are not school, for hot, because always stay with friends...

Resultat d'imatges de nike

Resultat d'imatges de sofa
Resultat d'imatges de samsung s6








Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada