diumenge, 15 d’octubre del 2017

KARTING

I Love karting, i love the speed, i Love to feel the adrenaline inside my body.
Ilike it so much because i always watch F1, from 8 years old, when i was watching Alonso, Hamiltn, Kimi... i thought that one day i could feel the same as them. And at 15 years old i went to Karting Empuriabrava. I did very good times, sincerely no one has earned me yet. Late when i had more experience i met a friend of my father's, Carlos. This men is running in Karts since 30 years, and the first race we did togheter i won him. When he getting out of the card the first thing he said was: you are very fast guy. After that i go every weekend with him to go karts. And we always had an amazing fight's.
For me, go on a kart it's like, if another person enters to my body, i change completely, i lose all my fears, it's really exciting. Sometimes i think what happened if i have climbed on a kart with five years old? Right now im breaking records on many tracks, and i only have one year of experience, this question never will get an answer...


Resultat d'imatges de karting

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada